I’ve decided its been much-needed to do a post like this. I sometimes feel like my blog is a bit . . . detached from me. Also, I’ve ben thinking of making it more uniform. Stick to a color scheme. Anyone else feel like this? Maybe its like spring cleaning, lol, but cleaning up my blog. Instead of doing a simple 30 questions tag I went ahead and added some options from a “March Photo challenge”. Lets get started!!
- Current relationship: I am happily married since 2011. He’s the love of my life and my forever!
- Where would you like to be in 10 years? My husband is active duty military so this question is a bit out of my hands. He is making a career out of it so I don’t know where we will be in a year lol. But hopefully in 10 years we own a house, some land, have more puppies, and more kids!
- Top 5 pet peeves: hmm, I hate when something needs to get done and people don’t listen to instructions. I hate asking for help or making myself vulnerable and it be for nothing. I hate how inconsistent I am about dealing with what I want, goals. I seriously dislike repeating myself. I don’t like when people move MY seat in the car/truck. LOL
- Animal/pet (photo): Here we have Chase and Marie. Chase is a gift for my mom but he’s staying with us for a bit. He’s an 8 week old Pomeranian. Marie is our dog and she’s a 2Yr old bull-terrier.
- Fave comfort foods and why: This is tough one for me. I love food. Hahaha But for comfort my moms cooking takes the price! Tamales, pozole, star soup. LOL! I also love southern comfort food. Green beans, chicken, Mac and cheese. MMM!!
- Zodiac sign and does it fit you? I am a Scorpio and from everything I read I am exactly like it to a T.
- Flowers (photo): I took this photo in our backyard when we lived on base.
- Something that makes you smile (photo): My little family
- If you could have any job what would it be? I’d wanna be rich and famous for nothing! haha JUST KIDDING! I’d wanna be one of those people who care for pandas. Or something to do with makeup. Work for a brand. Own my own brand.
- What is your guilty pleasure? Cookies, cake, cupcakes, and makeup. Also getting away to get my nails done. ME TIME! And reading. I read a lot.
- Something blue (photo): Panama City, Fl
- Bulletpoint your day: *wake up feed baby *try to work out if not hang out with the baby *wake up daughter and eat breakfast *clean *have lunch *get kids ready *wait for hubby *have dinner *spend time together *get kids ready for bed *bed time
- Where would you like to live/visit: Spain, Hawaii, Paris, Greece, and live in Colorado.
- Eyes (photo): Love this pic of my daughters eyes
- Shoes (photo):
- Highs & lows of this year: We had our son. The best high of the year. Low? My husband deploys for 6mos in about a month.
- Something green (photo):
- What book could you read over and over again? Easy, Harry Potter series
- Biggest regret in life: Meeting my hs sweetheart.
- Hobby (photo):
- Fave tv show and why? I will forever love Gossip Girl. I read and own all the books and I constantly watch it over and over again. Friends. Friends for life! But something more recent? Game of Thrones of course I mean death, Hordo, and Jon Snow. Nuff said.
- Stripes (photo):
- Celebrities you find attractive: hmmm. . . Chris Pratt. Tom Hardy. Bella Thorne. The girl who plays Rosita on Walking dead LOL
- Fave movie & why: Easy, Saving Private Ryan. I love the story line. The actors. The timeline. I love Tom Hanks
- Fave Color:
- If you won $1,000,000 how would you spend it? Retire my parents and send them to live in their house in Mexico. Buy the house of my dreams. Put some aside for my kids education. Donate to both human and animal organizations. And travel the world.
- Skyline (photo):
- Something/someone you miss: My sisters. Cant wait to go home and see them.
- Black and white (photo):
- Goals for the next 30 days: Get our house packed and put in storage. Continue to blog consistently. Gain followers. Stay motivated with my weight loss journey.
So this is me in a nutshell lol. What I like and don’t like. Its been so much fun doing this tag and hope you like it too!
Cant wait for you guys to do the tag and learn a little more about you!
Thanks for reading I hope you enjoyed this post! -Prissy 💖
p.s. If anyone’s interested my snapchat is: Prissycutes
& my Instagram is: Prissycutes