If like me you are up north/midwest then you know spring is never coming for us. When I was still in Florida spring was in full bloom at a nice sunny 70+ degrees. But just because it doesn’t feel like spring doesn’t mean it is not spring because technically it is. That’s how I justified my spring look!
As you can see we are still in sweaters 😩 To achieve this look I used my new favorite shadows: Colourpop pressed shadows!
I went for a halo eye but sadly didn’t get a good pic. I however wanted to put the focus on my skin. I wanted to make it look healthy, hydrated, and glowy!
- Primer: Milk Cosmetics “Blur stick”
- Foundation: Wet n Wild
- Concealer: Tarte “shape tape”
- Setting powder: RCMA
- Bronzer: Benefits “Hoola bronzer”
- Blush: Milani’s “Luminoso”
- Eye Primer: Mac Pro longwear Paint pot
- Eyeshadow: Colourpop Cosmetics “Wake up call & a mili” Makeup Geek “cocoa bear”
- Eyeliner: Kat Von D
- Highlight: Laura Geller “gilded honey”
- Lips: Lipliner Mac “spice” NYX’s Liquid Lipstick “bedtime flirt”
- Mascar: L’oreal “Telescoptic”
- Setting spray: Mac “Fix +”
Overall I was so happy with this look and I definitely feel like it can be played up with some fluttery lashes and a bold lip. As you can see I was just at home with my little and I never felt like it was “too much”.
Whats your favorite look?
Until next time. . .
Thanks for reading I hope you enjoyed this post! -Prissy 💖
p.s. If anyone’s interested my snapchat is: Prissycutes
& my Instagram is: Prissycutes